If you’re looking for an electrician, you’ve come to the right place. As homeowners we know it’s necessary to have electrical work done periodically. How do you find a reliable electrician who can solve your problems and not cost you a fortune to do it?
The answer is Parabola Developments. With years of electrical expertise under our belts we offer expert service and advice in the electrical field.
Why Hire a Professional?
It has always been a daunting task since the beginning of the ‘trade’s era’ to find an electrician in your area who will deliver specifically what is asked of them. There are many people in Edmonton who end up living with frustrating, even dangerous problems left behind by a bad electrical contractor.
At Parabola Developments we strive to make our clients happy. We understand that choosing the right electrician can be a stressful task. We also know that there are a lot of so called ‘electrical workers’ who cut corners by using cheap materials and questionable workmanship, and even overcharge for work or even go so far as to not show up for scheduled work! Parabola Developments takes the guess work out of finding a quality electrician.
We’ve all been there. It’s a small little project, what’s the harm, what could possibly go wrong? At first, DIY projects seem fairly easy. Unfortunately for you, you may find out several weeks later that you have serious problems. Overloaded circuits can cause issues and faulty wiring jobs are a serious fire hazard.
Why Choose Parabola?
- Ticketed Journeyman Electrician
- 1000’s of hours of commercial and residential electrical experience
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee (The job isn’t done, until you’re completely satisfied!)
Trust the experts at Parabola Developments. With years of experience under our belts we assure you the best electrical work anywhere in Edmonton.
We are a team of trustworthy professionals that work for you. Our process is a step-by-step way of ensuring you are happy with your project.
- Contact Parabola Developments about your awesome project idea.
- Set up a time to meet on site for your free project quote.
- Sign an agreement regarding the terms of the project based on your estimate. Place a $500 deposit to secure your job schedule and start date.
- Project begins! Determine your “Five Milestone Payment Plan” dates with a $1,500 holdback.
- Once 100% satisfied, release the holdback amount to Parabola Developments and enjoy your newly renovated space!