Most new homes, retail outlets and commercial spaces start with large unfinished grey concrete slabs. Typical design and remodeling concepts end up covering the concrete with tile, wood or carpet. In Edmonton, the ‘modern trend’ is to now spice up existing concrete slabs by using Acid Stains which provide you with a very distinct look to the floors walls and other surfaces.
What is Acid Staining/Concrete Staining?
As the name implies, acid staining is an acidic staining or coloring solution. The chemicals within the acid stain complex react with concrete and other cementitious substrates to create a translucent look with varied color effects. The end result is a beautiful masterpiece totally customized and tailored to your tastes.
Looking to spruce up your basement? Own a commercial building and aren’t quite sure what to do with your floor? Parabola specializes in these flooring treatments:
- acid staining
- concrete staining
- decorative flooring ideas
So whether you own a home, or commercial space – Parabola has the tools and experience to get you the flooring of your dreams!
Concrete staining can be confusing, we get that. That’s why one of our agents is standing by to answer any and all questions you may have. We are Edmonton’s premier acid staining company and have been working right here in the city since 2006.
Chemical acid stains are readily available in five basic color groups: greens, blacks, oranges, browns and aged copper. All of these shades have a natural earthy glow with soft mineral undertones.
What are you waiting for? Contact us Parabola Developments today to get a no hassle quote!
We are a team of trustworthy professionals that work for you. Our process is a step-by-step way of ensuring you are happy with your project.
- Contact Parabola Developments about your awesome project idea.
- Set up a time to meet on site for your free project quote.
- Sign an agreement regarding the terms of the project based on your estimate. Place a $500 deposit to secure your job schedule and start date.
- Project begins! Determine your “Five Milestone Payment Plan” dates with a $1,500 holdback.
- Once 100% satisfied, release the holdback amount to Parabola Developments and enjoy your newly renovated space!